Use ConfTool Online System for your registration in the Conference. (Conference Nr. 45088)
Each registered author can present up to 2 more additional papers, upon payment of the respective per paper additional fee (additional paper fee: 200€).
Available Payment Methods
Wire Bank Transfer (more details in the Conftool Online System)
(If you have any constraints please contact IS2018 secretariat: email@example.com)
Registration fees include:
Registration Terms and Policies (IS2018, Conference Nr. 45088)
- All presenters, special sessions and workshops organizers, and other participants have to register for the full conference.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The conference program may be subject to changes.
- The IS Conference will only publish papers that are presented by a registered author, that has paid the full conference fee.
- Each registered author can present up to 2 more additional papers, upon payment of the respective per paper additional fee.
- Accepted papers will only be published in the digital conference proceedings at IEEE Xplore® if: i) presenting author has registered and payment was received and ii) papers are compliant with the layout guidelines.
- The copyright form for the publication of papers in the conference proceedings must be signed by authors when they submit the final version of their paper for the IS Conference in the ConfTool Online System.
- A digital copy of the conference proceedings will be provided at the conference, including only papers of registered authors.
- Only papers that were presented at the conference will subsequently be made available via IEEE Xplore®.
Cancellation Policy (IS2018, Conference Nr. 45088)
IS2018 Registrations are effective only after confirmed payment. Refunds are not foreseen. A registered person may be substituted by another at any time, after inform and receive confirmation from the IS Secretariat.
If the event has to be postponed, the registration remains valid. Neverthless, the conference organization won't be responsible for any other expenses, including cancellation or change charges assessed by airlines, hotels, travel agencies, or other organizations.